- Formula: C990H1529N263O299S7
- 2.5-3 hours
- Peptide hormone
- 3-10 IU/day
Buy PHARMATROPIN cheap online
Human Growth hormone (HGH), also known as somatotropin or somatropin, is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals. It is a type of mitogen which is specific only to certain kinds of cells. Growth hormone is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide that is synthesized, stored, and secreted by somatotropic cells within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland. Many factors influence the release of Human Growth Hormone, however, including nutrition and exercise.
Human Growth Hormone stimulates the body cells to increase both in size, as well as undergo more rapid cell division than usual. In addition, it enhances the movement of amino acids through cell membranes and also increases the rate at which these cells convert these molecules into proteins. Clearly, you can see that this would amount to an anabolic (muscle building) effect in the human body. Human Growth Hormone also has the ability to cause cells to decrease the normal rate at which they utilize carbohydrates, and simultaneously increase the rate at which they use fats. Fat loss and lean mass increases with Human Growth Hormone have been found at a dose as low as 0.028 iu/kg/daily for 24 weeks. It also stimulates production of IGF-1.
HGH is used in medicine to treat children's growth disorders and adult growth hormone deficiency. Studies reliably demonstrate that the following are among the beneficial effects of modulating HGH:
· Enhanced skin thickness and elasticity
· Improved healing time and reduced infection rates after trauma or surger, it Increases protein synthesis
· Diminished sun damage-type wrinkling
· Decreased total body fat, it promotes lipolysis
· Increased lean muscle mass
· Increased bone mineral density; it increases calcium retention, and strengthens the mineralization of bone
· Improved cholesterol profile
· Decreased LDL (bad) cholesterol
· Increased HDL (good) cholesterol
· Improved exercise capacity
· Decreased recovery time between workouts
· Improved blood flow to the kidney
· Improved mood, coping skills, and over-all well-being
· It contributes to the strengthening of the joints and ligaments in the body
· Plays a role in homeostasis
· Reduces liver uptake of glucose
· Promotes gluconeogenesis in the liver
· Contributes to the maintenance and function of pancreatic islets
· Stimulates the immune system
· Increases deiodination of T4 to T3
Also several studies, primarily involving patients with HGH deficiency, have suggested a crucial role of HGH in both mental and emotional well-being and maintaining a high energy level. Adults with HGH deficiency often have higher rates of depression than those without.
HGH has also been studied in the context of cognitive function, including learning and memory. HGH in humans appears to induce cognitive function and may be useful in the treatment of patients with cognitive impairment that is a result of HGH deficiency
In its role as an anabolic agent, HGH has been abused by competitors in sports at least since 1982. HGH can easily produce very nice, high quality weight and muscle gains, it’s a very poor compound for inducing strength gains. Competitors of the '70s, and especially the '80s began to present a more refined look with chiseled muscle development reminiscent of Classical Sculpture and resembling deeply etched rock. Those guys, one could reasonably postulate, were not adding additional cardio to their programs and eating more lean proteins.
HGH shows much more effect and positive qualities in stack with a steroid cycle as alone. So, this compound is generally suitable for cutting cycles to get lean muscles and burn fat.
HOW TO USE PHARMATROPIN
PHARMATROPIN can be reconstituted with several types of
water, including sterile bacteriostatic water (0.9% sodium chloride),
normal saline (0.9% NaCl) or plain sterile water for injection.
Although PHARMATROPIN can be mixed and injected with any type and size of syringe, the Insulin type syringes are the most suitable. If possible get the ones with 100 markings on the side. It will make it easier to properly determine the dosage of PHARMATROPIN.
3. PHARMATROPIN mixing instruction:
Remove the plastic cap from the top of the vial and clean the rubber
with a medical alcohol pad. Take and insulin syringe and pull 1 ml
of water (100 markings) into it.
Note: regardless of how much water you use (be it 1ml or 2ml) the mixture still has the same overall strength. Water is just a transport method for the HGH. If you used double amount of water when reconstituting the HGH, you would have to use double amount of mixture when injecting yourself to get the same dose. People usually use 1ml because it fits fully into a standard insulin type syringe.
You now have 1ml of water in the syringe. Push the needle through the rubber cap of the vial, but position it sideways so that the water will slide down the inside wall of the vial. Do not inject directly into the powder with force, rather let the water slide out slowly.
Majority of the white powder will dissolve within seconds, but there will be some lumps left over. Do not shake the vial in an attempt to get them to dissolve. If you are in a hurry, you can gently roll the vial between your fingers. If you do this for a few minutes all of the powder will dissolve. Alternatively you can let the vial sit in the refrigerator for 15 - 30 minutes. By that time the PHARMATROPIN will dissolve completely.
Before pulling the liquid HGH into the insulin syringe, give the vial a few turns between your fingers to gently mix the solution. .
If somatropin was prescribed to you by a doctor follow his dosage instructions. If you are self prescribing/administering the general dosage guidelines are as follows:
- 2 IU per day is used for anti aging purposes. You can inject it any time of the day or a full or empty stomach - it does not matter. It might be the most beneficial to take it in the morning, or at least a few hours before bedtime because the body releases its own endogenous growth hormone after a person falls asleep. Injecting before bedtime might reduce the body's own release - robbing you of a free bonus dose.
- 4-5 IU per day is usually used by athletes for bodybuilding, fat loss and general fitness. Some people take 6IU per day, however the higher the dose the more annoying the side effects can be. Carpal tunnel syndrome being the side effect which usually forces the athlete to lower the dose or pause the cycle for 2 - 3 weeks until the carpal disappears. It is preferred to spread the daily dose into multiple injections throughout the day. For example 2 IU in the morning and 2 IU in late afternoon.
- 8 to 16 IU per day is used to speed up recovery after severe burns or injuries. This is a pretty high dose and it should not be continued for more than a few weeks. The carpal tunnel syndrome will probably bother the user, but in the name of faster recovery some discomfort may be tolerable.
Personally tailored, self determined PHARMATROPIN dose
Anything between 2 and 4 IU per day is fine. Each person can determine his body's own preferred dosage. When you get to the carpal tunnel syndrome - that's your limit. For prolonged use it is ok to barely feel the carpal - that's how you know the HGH is working while it doesn't bother you too much. For short periods of time some athletes chose to ignore even the strongly felt syndrome and keep on going until their goals are achieved.
Raised growth hormone levels also make the body use it's thyroid hormone at a heightened pace. While using HGH It is a good idea to periodically check all your hormone levels to make sure everything is ok. If the thyroid levels are too low it might be time to lower the HGH dosage or pause the cycle for a while.
Warning: HGH has a direct effect on a person's blood sugar levels. If you have diabetes you might want to consult a professional before self administering growth hormone. While taking HGH your insulin levels might have to be adjusted. There would be a few days period of instability when first starting HGH, modifying the dosage or ending the HGH cycle. Diabetes patients might want to gradually build up to the desired HGH dose and at the end of the cycle also take 2-3 weeks to gradually phase out the HGH injections.
5. PHARMATROPIN injections:
Growth hormone can be injected intramuscularly (IM) into pretty much any muscle or subcutaneously (SQ) - under the skin in the stomach fat area. Injections above the belly button are usually less painful than the ones below the belly button. A different spot should be used for each injection (to avoid potentially producing dents in the body fat - as hgh is believed to promote localized fat reduction).
For SQ injections pinch the skin between your abs, fully insert the needle at a 30 - 45 degrees angle and inject your dose. For IM injections fully insert the needle into your shoulder or gluteus muscle and release the dose.
It is rumored that the SQ injections produce better effect due to the
fact that HGH is more readily available from there.
For more information about the anabolic steroid PHARMATROPIN, about using and mixing steroids you can obtain from our consultant.
- Products 0 pcs
- Shipping 0 $
- Total 0 $